THE XXVIITH WORLD ROAD CONGRESS
Prague – a One Stop Solution
With all of the key requirements in one reconstructed building and just 5 minutes to the city centre using the complimentary public transport ticket, Prague provides a fantastically convenient solution for all WRC delegates.
Prague Congress Centre (PCC)
The Prague Congress Centre is one of the most dominant landmarks of the capital with wonderful panoramic views of Prague. It can hold events for up to 9,300 participants in more than 50 halls, meeting rooms and conference rooms of various sizes. Equipped with the latest cutting- edge technology and after the reconstruction finished in January 2018, the congress centre has a long-standing tradition of hosting a wide range of international events and meetings of all sizes.
Thanks to its original purpose, the Prague Congress Centre evokes Eastern European history in the 20th century. The building, originally named the Palace of Culture, served communist conventions from its opening in 1981, including the last communist congress in 1989. The venue therefore represents the heritage that not only influenced post-communist European countries but at the same time grants top quality conference service.
Due to its central location, the Prague Congress Centre is easily accessible from all hotels within the city. Further to this the congress centre has a strategic advantage with over 800 hotel rooms available within less than 5 minutes walking distance.
- Flexible options for events of all sizes.
- Located on the main metro line at Vyšehrad station just 5 minutes from Muzeum central metro station.
- The Prague International Airport is located approximately 15 km from the PCC.
- Two large hotels just next to the PCC (Corinthia Hotel Prague & Holiday Inn).
- Plenary hall with a maximum capacity of 2,764 participants.
- Exhibition area of 13,000 sq.m.
- Total number of available rooms: 24 lecture halls and 50 meeting rooms and offices.
- Newest A/V and technical equipment.
- In-house catering company known as the best in the Czech Republic.
- Spacious foyers to hold large exhibitions with unique panoramic views over Prague including Prague Castle, Vyšehrad and the Old Town.
Prague Congress Centre
140 21 Prague 4
New Exhibition Hall
The new exhibition hall will be connected with the southwest part of the current building.
WRC 2023 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | firstname.lastname@example.org